Sunday, August 7, 2011

Update

Hello ladies!

Since Tarah wrote one for August, I figured I could too.

There's not a whole lot going on in my life right now. I start working in the classroom tomorrow... little nervous. I wish I could skip it and just start my new job at the bank. They offered me the branch manager position, along with marketing director. I'm really excited about it! I don't know if I'll stay if I get an offer to teach at Dunlap, but it's a start if I don't want to teach. I'll be making enough to pay my car off in no time. If I live at home, I can probably have it paid off in 2 years! That's not going to happen bc I desperately want to move out, but it's an option:) I like options!

I probably sound like a spoiled bratt, but bear in mind I do live at home... Funny story, I dropped my cell into the toilet yesterday morning. Yup. I went fishing. Thank goodness it was clean, but that didn't really help the survival of my phone. The bank offered to pay part of the fees for me to have an iPhone if I stay to use for marketing, and I convinced my parents it was a great birthday present. Even if I don't stay at the bank, I can use it for teaching.

Dallas just turned 18. I can't believe he's so old! I'll be 22 in less than a month... YUCK! I really don't have much to say. I don't have a very interesting life. I read a lot. lol. I hope you have all had fabulous summers, and I hope to see you very soon;) I miss everyone, and I want you all to live in Peoria. Wherever you are is too far away from me.

Love you!
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment