Sunday, September 4, 2011

I don't know what to title this

Hi girls!

It's September! Yay! That means fall is right around the corner and bon fires are in sight! I miss you all terribly and I want y'all to know I love you so very much. Tommy and I just got back from Gulf Shores. It was a blast! I miss being on the beach. We went fishing and I caught 7 sharks! We cooked one yesterday and it was DELICIOUS! Callie, congrats on the bank upgrade! You rock! Shinal and Erika, I hope the beginning of the school year is going well for both of you! It's weird not having to go back to school... I like not having to though I'm not going to lie. Sarah, I hope work is going great for you! I know you are going to be the best nurse ever! If I ever get hurt there is no doubt I'm going to you for help. Kate, I hope the job search is going well. Eventually one of the companies who isn't a complete nut job will hire you!

I think i blabbered enough. I love you all! Keep in contact!

-Tari

No comments:

Post a Comment